- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100kg Kilograms
- 240 INR/Kilograms
- zinc wire
- zinc spray coating
- gas cylinders, capacitors, pipes, defence equipments etc
- 1.20mm,1.60mm, 2.00mm, 2.50mm, 3.15mm, 4.00mm, 4.60mm
We have a strong stand in the market as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Zinc Wires . Made of SHG Zinc Ingots with a purity of more then 99.99%. we have a fully automatic manufacturing plant with a production capacity of 4000MT per annum.
- Gas bottles and gas tanks
- Cast-iron pipes
- LPG cylinders
- Shielding (screening) against electromagnetic waves
Zinc wire is primarily used for metal spraying on iron and steel parts for protection against atmospheric and galvanic corrosion. Metal spraying is also employed for building-up worn metal surface and recommended where hot dip galvanizing is not physically and economically feasible.
High quality material: all out products are produced in a strictly process under ISO 9001 quality control management.
|Purity is more than 99.995% with low percentage of impurity.|
|The surface of wire should be clean, smooth, and free from blister & roughness.|
|Tensile strength (N/mm2)||11.2 N/mm2|
Diameters and Tolerance
|Wire is available in the following diameter:||1,20, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50, 3.15, 4.00, 4.50(mm)|
|The tolerance on diameter of the wire shall be:||+0, -0.05(mm)|
1) 30Kg coils having constant lengths with no loose turns.
2) 100-250Kg Drum pack.
3) 13.50Kg in plastic spools
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 4000 Kilograms Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 25-35KG COILS, 100-250KG DRUMS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015